ශ්රී LankaNZ appreciates and values your intention to contribute to our publications. Without your contribution, there won’t be a community newspaper that we can call our own Sri Lankan newspaper.
Here are some technical information to consider when you are sending us your articles. But if you have come across issues with Sinhala fonts, please contact us.
• The submission must be an original article.
• The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
• All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
• All the images, other illustrations, and figures should be attached separately. (quality min 150 dpi )
• If conceded, all the articles submitted to the newspaper will be submitted as web articles in our srilankanz.co.nz website.
• If the article is written in Sinhala if you are keen to submit it as an online article as well, you need to use Sinhala Unicode. To download Sinhala Unicode use this website helakuru or use the the given helakuru online Unicode typing tool.
• If the article is written in Sinhala, only for the paper version please use Wijesekara Keyboard to type Sinhala fonts. You can download the basic font from sinhalafonts.org.
• If selected, you will be invited to be a contributor to our website.
• If available, the URLs for the references need to be provided.
• Submit all the articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details contact us
General Inquires :- email@example.com