Planning at least one year ahead- it is important that the wedding plans are made well ahead of the wedding date as your choice venue, make-up artist, photographer, designer etc will be available.
1. It is important to follow a proper skin care routine at least 6 months ahead – as the skin needs time to heal during treatment and see visible differences. Acne prone skin and pigmented skin should be treated by a dermatologist.
2. Exercise and Healthy Diet- this is important as to look your best on the wedding day.
3. Choosing footwear- attention should be given to the comfort factor when choosing footwear as wedding functions will require long hours of standing.
4. Choosing hairstyles – due to the hot and humid weather conditions prevailing in Sri Lanka throughout the year, one must consider an appropriate and practical hair style.
5. Hair and nails- if one has brittle nails and hair fall, appropriate vitamins taken at least 6 months ahead will help.
6. Wedding planner- if the bride resides abroad it’s advisable to seek assistance from a wedding planner as this would greatly reduce the stress on the bride and the family.
Dil Sapukotanage – Make-up Artist